Like every year end, we look back in order to review what we have done and achieved during the last months. Many milestones, hackathons and releases marked our daily work with the Data Platform this 2018, but there was also time for our dationers to continue feeding our blog with useful technical post.
Architecture, infrastructure, data bases, quality assurance and software development were the main topics on which we discussed. In case you missed, as part of our Christmas present, we invite you to have a look to all of them.
- Google Dataflow and Apache Beam (II)
- Elastic Search Universe: Flying over the Data-I
- Futurakka, Volume I
- Futurakka Volume II
- The bugs, the pyramids, the shopping lists and the Ugly!
- Building real time data pipelines with Kafka Streams I
- Selenium 4 is coming
- Building real time data pipelines with Kafka Streams II
Thank you for your support and our best wishes for an excellent 2019!
We are a team that has as main objective the dissemination and training of the technological stack that sustains Datio. We also ensure the quality and coherence of our technical documentation.