It’s been eight months since we started this blog and we loved every minute of it. It’s been a privilege to publish 24 posts of our colleagues, with different topics both corporative and technical.
Here you are the top 5 most viewed blog posts.
- Women at Datio – Raquel Asenjo.
- Docker in Your Production Server I – Alexander Gil.
- Building a Docker Container with Akka – Roberto Veral.
- Understanding the Data Partitioning Technique – Álvaro Navarro.
- Akka Episode I – The Force Awakens – Álvaro Navarro.
Leaving the ranking aside, now in Datio.com we have several interesting articles devoted to trends from architecture, to team building and engagement or topics such as IaaS, QA and DevOps. The full thematic reading list is included below.
- Monitoring Mesos Resource Offers and Tasks
- Mesos Architecture: Roles and Responsibilities
- Mesos: The Definitive Cluster Manager
- Isolation Levels and Bankrupcy
- Choosing a RDB for a Data Platform: A Journey Towards PostgreSQL
- Kappa Architecture using Managed Cloud Services
IaaS and BBDD:
- Deploying your Openstack from Zero Bare Metal Servers
- Building a Docker Container Orchestrator with Akka
- Iaas Provider or Bare Metal Directly?
- Chaos Engineering and Mesos
- Understanding the Data Partitioning Technique
- Placid Acid or Embrace Base? Mind the CAP
Team work and employee engagement:
- Beginning a Gamification Project
- GWC 2016: Towards the High Level Engagement
- Adaptive Leadership and a Mother
If you have not already done it, we recommend you to review, comment, suggest and support us by disseminating all this content, that we hope will enrich the knowledge of big data developer communities.
We are a team that has as main objective the dissemination and training of the technological stack that sustains Datio. We also ensure the quality and coherence of our technical documentation.